- Windows 10 OEM is a full version of the operating system not an upgrade. The OEM operating system is not supported by Microsoft. To acquire Windows software with support provided by Microsoft please see our full package “Retail” product. Microsoft recommends all files and programs be backed-up prior to installation.
- Windows 10 OEM is intended for pre-installation on a new PC and cannot be transferred to another computer once installed. NOTE: Installation is only possible when using a clean (blank) machine with no other prior version of Windows already installed. Product ships in a white envelope.
- Includes all features of Windows 10 Home
- Domain Join, Azure AD Join, and Group Policy
- BitLocker & Enhanced encryption
- New Windows Store for Business
- Support for Hyper-V and Virtual machines
- Remote Desktop
- The Windows 11 upgrade will be delivered to qualifying devices late 2021 into 2022. Timing varies by device. Certain features require additional hardware