Key features of Kofax Power PDF 5 include:
- Next-generation text recognition. Kofax’s industry-best OCR engine is now tightly integrated with Power PDF 5. Extracting data from scanned documents and converting to PDF files is a breeze, while world-class accuracy saves you time in the editing phase. Formatting and creating a fillable form are also now more precise than all other industry solutions.
- Enhanced search capabilities. As the only PDF editor with fuzzy search, Power PDF helps teams in any industry quickly find similar or relevant words and phrases. Legal departments, in particular, are now much more efficient when searching for terms to redact.
- Support for the latest file format. Added support for the PDF/A-4 format, the latest ISO standard for industry conformance and accessibility requirements. With this release, Kofax is the only competing vendor at the forefront of PDF formatting, ensuring backward compatibility and removing the risk that features will be lost.
- Extended Kofax SignDoc integration. Seamless e-signature workflows expedite digital signatures without ever having to leave the PDF editor.
- Unmatched collaboration across teams. Today’s hybrid workforce must stay connected. Power PDF 5’s cloud collaboration capabilities enable real-time teamwork globally, while the new browser extension allows teams to operate Power PDF within Chrome and Edge browsers.
- Stringent security and compliance standards. Authorization control and 256-bit AES encryption permit security and compliance across the most heavily regulated industries.