PDF 4 is the best version for business users yet, with a whole suite of new features, integrations, and enhancements targeted to make every workday easier. By taking what our users already enjoyed and adding more features, we provided even more tools for effectively managing PDFs, all while meeting a lower price point for businesses.
What are some of the exciting improvements awaiting users of Power PDF 4?
- Boosts search and redaction accuracy through Kofax OCR version 21, the industry’s most advanced scanning technology
- More options for time-saving e-signature management through integrated Kofax SignDoc® **
- Improved adherence to accessibility standards through accessible PDF output from Office
- Expanded use of export add-in code to improve file consistency and accessibility compliance
- New, neutral user interface theme
- Save time through Bates Numbering application across a PDF Portfolio **
- Ready-to-go Published Connector SDK to build custom connectors **
- More OneDrive Connector options – allows direct cloud connections and supports multiple OneDrive accounts
- Technology and environment updates, including improved recognition for local languages
- Expanded viewing options through split-view mode for editing
- More choices through font bar expressive font control
- Easy imports into Mac devices from continuity camera
- Saved time by adding multiple items to library at once
- Additional option of automatic deskew independent of OCR
- Flexibility to specify default zoom
- Flexibility to select and edit multiple form fields
There are no reviews yet.